Sunday, November 06, 2005

Normal week, plain normal


Escher - Bond of Union
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Ok, so here we are for another weekly update. From hindsight we understand the sparse posts. Dating does calm down one's life.

Ok, so... at work things have been quite different. Last week we moved locations, we transfered from a rental property to a newly constructed building, owned by our franchise owner. Very nice, pretty big, modern looking, much better. My office is in a hidden location, pretty odd for someone that has a position of importance in the company... The physical location of an office can help greatly, but... since I wasnt knocking on his door often to speak about the project like some people were, I'll work with what I got.

In other news... After almost first years I went to the dentist. All my teeth are perfect, doing very fine, thank you!! yey!! Going there next week just for some preventive work, but thats it!

In dating news... Things are moving along better, maybe stability is being achieved, slowly, but through communication its getting better.

From previous posts you saw described here a person of many parties, big parties, lots of stories, odd experiences, but now... another person, lol. Quite the opposite. We went to my favorite bar this friday, it had been about almost three weeks since we went somewhere. At this point, the first part of the relationship is the getting-to-know-each-other part. Bonding, exchanging stories, and other things that I will surely not write about.

I'm ending a five day period without working, these days were packing, unpacking, cleaning and organizing. Tomorrow I go back, full speed! A sad part about this moving location thing is that I will be spending much, much more money with transportation... I need to buy a car ASAP (accepting donations, lol).

A wonderful week to all! Peace!!

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tô com saudades Dan-dan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home