Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Independence Day!


Brazil
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
On September 7th, 1822 we declared independence!! yey!! And today we celebrate a holiday!! yey!!

I was just thinking about that now... One day I was very critic of those who didn't care much for the reason of the holiday, didnt care or remember the true meaning of the day. However... today I was one of those people.

A consequence of a life full of activities, of a lengthy work schedule, of a chaotic (timewise) life... I was honestly just looking for an extra day that I could use to sleep a little more.
Consequences of the so called modern life... I will try to remember more.

But, here I am, paying respect to it. My homage to our country that complicates a lot our lives but is indeed a nice place to live.

So... my activities... Dating has been going very well. Luckly we were able to spend a lot of time together these past few days.

Work... sheesh... thats going hectic... Training, monitoring, a little bit of selling, teaching... But, so far things are going along.

Ok... Now I'd better go to sleep... Tomorrow will be a loooong day.

And as a final note, I'd like to express a little frustration to the fact that my cousin (Bia), once mentioned so much here is not being mentioned as much anymore because of her unwillingness to go out with us. I have idea why... I will think of plans to extract her more from her house.

Peace & luvs to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home