Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tired...


Chaos in Blue - Ruth Palmer
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
ok, so... its been a while since I've written. This is really due to lack of time. Work is too hectic to let me get some decent hours of sleep.

Speaking of work... work is going well. This past week we've had a quality audit done by our bigshots from the national office og my company. They came and fortunately they were very happy with what they saw (or so I think...).

Furthermore, Im currently running a training for new employee. Smallest group I've ever dealt with, only 3 people. Lets see what becomes of it.

Dating... wow... one day is excellent and another is useless. Actually, one day we are getting along well and another day... To be honest, this is the only serious relationship for the past few years. Mostly I was just a bachelor enjoying the nightlife and meeting new people there.

Now, this relationship overall is doing well, but its far from reaching the point where you feel theres someone by your side thats there for you (and vice-versa). Indeed, I think theres something in da water over here thats testing relationships. Is it a bad moon phase??!

Party life... I've been a bit slow these weeks. Thursday I went out with co-workers (those doing a quality audit), on friday went to our favorite bar,... today I went to see a movie. last week, on Sunday for the first time this semester, I went to the beach. It was a company's celebratory event. It was awesome, I thought.

Wednesday here is a holyday, day to sleeeep.

Speaking of which, Im beat tired, I need to sleeep tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

All work and no play makes Danilo a dull boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home