Friday, October 14, 2005

Wow, what a week...

ok, so... lets see. Last post, I was in the middle of a hectic schedule phase, what changed from that? Not a whole lot....

Training continued throughout this week. However, Tuesday one trainee abandoned because he suddently realized he had other prior commitments (actually he knew, just forgot to realize that the time would conflict). One out, two left... Today, training reaches the end and another one quits, says she's not ready enough for the job. So, we only have one left but he doesn't do all that good, he isn't available for all the hours we need. Training will end next Tuesday but another one might start once more at any time.

On Tuesday I receive a not so pleasant news... A very good friend that was living here says hes going back. He came to see if a relationship could work out, he thought it wasn't so he left. Not all that simple, but to save keystrokes I will only write that. So, our going out gang has suffered a great loss. Unexpected, but I respect his decision (am not going to say I approve or not of it).

Wednesday was a holiday, I slept for most of the day. Much needed, not often seen sleep. Tuesday I was going out but ended up staying at home, Wednesday just went to a restaurant that is our next door neighbor. Both of these nights were spent with my girlfriend.

And today, Friday, actually Saturday at 1:30am I am writing this. Which means, yes, I am at home at this hour on a Friday/Saturday. It is a miracle!!!

Today is the start of a huge, the biggest musical event around this neck-of-the-woods, which is their fourth, third year. I never went to one, but this year I actually put some serious thought into going. I was going with my girlfriend and her cousin. However, she doesn't like electronic music. My girlfriend reeeeeally wanted to go so thats why I was considering going. So, the event would have a little conflict of interest, plus I have to work Saturday morning. So, I was almost going, only if my cousin went. She decided today to go, no tickets left in the VIP area (which was the only place I would go). So, my girlfriend is there, my cousin is there and I am here.

Small pause in writing to answer my girlfriend's phone call. She actually called to tell me Benny Benassi, the only reason that was motivating me to go, is playing right now. aw... and I am at home. Oh well, better luck next time. Let's see what the weekend will bring!!

Peace, luv and much fun for all!!

artwork: Solitude - Edward Raymes (top left); So Boring - Solomon (bottom left)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home