Friday, August 19, 2005

10 day Anniversary!


Heart Kids - Romero Britto
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
ok, so in this bright, sunny, hot-as-heck day I celebrate 10 days of dating. Yey!!

It has been a good set of 10 days. So far so good, arguments have existed, we had two days where the marvelous couple have gone out at night their separate ways (not by my wish). But 'tis all good, just adapting to couple life.

We have watched a movie, we have gone out, I have gone to visit her. Normal life.

Tonight, a go-party night, Im at home. Why? Due to scheduling difficulties, communication difficulties... I am at home and so is she (at hers).

So... sometimes things like this will cause feelings in me such as:


But.. tomorrow is another day, tomorrow the sun shines for another chance.

Work is A-okay! Very hectic, but things are getting solved, things are getting done. I believe things are going well, so far no surprises.

peace & much luvs to everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home