Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Super-duper fast week

wow, one week has passed. Once again, I am marveled by the fact that I didn't see time go by. Last week indeed went very fast, but looking back at it, it was a pretty busy one.

At work... Today I was looking at my desk and I starred at the pile of errands
I have, its quite tall actually. I was amazed and thought how it got to that point. So, with little thought I remembered that last week I had a client visit, a general meeting, a workshop, a selection process, many reports to complete, besides from my usual duties. With that said, its not difficult to imagine that I was at work during morning, afternoon and night.

So, after home I got home and relaxed, right?! Not quite like that. Now, my philosophy is: "if you are going to do something, do it right". Which brings me to the dating topic... If I am going to date someone I should devote my time and effort to it. But... what time is left for dating??? With my kind of scheduling, its going to be pretty late at night.

We planned to see each other at night. At about 10pm she would come here and a couple of times she actually spent the night here. Now, c'mon, don't think we did anything kinky!! Actually, I live with my extended family (quite common in brazilian culture but not my first choice), so theres absolutely no chance of anything happening here. The end result, sleepless nights (a only a couple of hours at dawn).

Now, the past couple of days I haven't seen her so I was able to have at least my normal amount of daily sleep (which is about 5hrs). This is still not enough to recover from last week, but its the best I can do. Right now if I stay steady in one place theres a risk I will take a nap, lol. One day I will figure out how to create a day with 28 hours, then I would be happy. In the meantime I will try to figure out other time management techniques.

For next this week. Nothing quite planned yet. Theres a big party mid-october I want to go to but I still have to check a few details before making the investment. Its an enormous yearly party that happens in our city but so far I haven't gone to any.

I have another training scheduled at work that we had planned to start on Monday but the trainee gave up. So, maybe we will start one this week. Right now, after I get done writing I will return to work and try to eliminate my pile of To-Dos.

peace & lots of fun to all!!


Artwork: Sheep Can't Sleep: Dona Turner (top-right); Dream: Pablo Picasso (bottom left).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home