Monday, August 15, 2005

Different weekend, pleasantly different


Cupid Finding Psyche
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Ok, so, the story begins on a wednesday.

This wednesday, after much turmoil in the relationship described in detail here I decide to set things a bit straight. The arguments were getting too serious, I was really afraid a very good friendship could be damaged. So.. I went to her house on wednesday after work. We talk, and talk, we decide to try out a closer relationship.

I will not lie, I was hesitant, at that moment it were only words, a promise to try something I have wanted for a long time.

But.. on thursday... not a very good day. We both go out, BUT, both to separate places. She goes to her cousin's boyfriend birthday party, I go to a bar. So, due to the circumnstances I felt and considered myself single again. Seeing each other was a real conflict, and first day dating we have the same thing again...

On friday I had a formal event to go to, real formal I wore a tie and all that stuff. I go with her, we spend sometime for the first time as a couple, as two people dating. On saturday, once more, two people went out at night to two different places.

I am really not the kind of person to control, to say what the other has or doesnt have to do. My idea is, the person shouldnt do anything for me, she would do it for us....

We talk again on sunday when we go out. I was not as pissed as I got on thursday. Today we went to see a movie (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I really like that movie!!).

So... I am dating, yup, after a long history we have decided to become more then friends. So far, I had a lovely weekend with her. Really strange for the partier person like me to be dating, but, so far so good.

It has been a nice beginning, it really has. To write this post I searched for an image, I found this, "Cupid Finding Psyche". Really interesting story, the love that occured after such a struggle.

G'night yall! Peace & much luv!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

So what is this Chica like?

Is she up to snuff? I will only allow Danilo to see someone who is worthy of Danilo.

I like typing Danilo.

It's fun.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

Hi Alice!!! nice to hear from ya!!! I missed ya!!

yeah, shes pretty nice. Although theres the odd things such as: having to ask her mom if she can go out, LOL. Nope, Im not dating a 13yr old, shes 24 but she lives with her parents.. conservative family with a moderately rebel child.

Shes nice, so far so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home