Sunday, August 07, 2005

More R&R

Ok, to the beach we went. It was me, Bia, her brother, and Bia's friend. We went to my father's beach house, its about a 90-minute drive.

I was the last one to be picked up and we left my place at about 7:30pm. We had a couple of glitches... Unexpected glitches and ended up getting the highway a bit after 10:30pm. We arrived at midnight.

So, we get there, go out for pizza. We get back and continue talking and started drinking. Bia's friend was the first to get buzzed, she was hillarious (in a good way). Ya know, drunken singin, drunken phrases, all that fun stuff. Lots of good momments. Then my friend sent me a SMS, I called her and we chatted for a while, she appologized for a few things and I told her no apologies were necessary, it wasnt her fault it was the situation's.

After all the happy (drunken) talk we start the more serious (drunken) ones. Talks about relationships and all that.

I went to sleep after 6am. Woke up at 10:30am and we went to the beach around noon. Just sat there, looking at the beach, thinking about life.

At night I was at home, back to normal life. It was a good weekend, very good one with a lot of family R&R and met a new person!!

good week to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home