Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tranquility


Moon - Brandt Hardin
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
One more week over. Since last time, things have just been cyclical (in at least one case).

So, lets start with work. Things have been a bit better, lighter, still a bit hectic, but our staff is working very well as a team. So, things are being very productive. (YEY!)

Partying... has been a bit less recently, for some reason. But thats not bad at all, because I can rest a bit more and save a bit of money to travel to the US this semester. The amount of partying has decreased, but it hasnt died, once or twice a week...

Relationships... same ol', same ol'. Last post I said screw it... So, after the last post I went out with her (and Bia and her bfriend). That night was very good, very enjoyable. But... two days later I went to her house to say hello before going to a bar. She was all grumpy, cold, distant. I have tried to see her again, but nope, she says no time, cant, wont,...

So, last night I went out with da gang and a friend of mine who Im slightly flerting with. Nothing happened between us. When I get home, I talk to my friend on MSN and she starts being grumpy. We argue. Everytime I go out I invite her, but she cant go... I offer to stop by her house, she says it not a good idea... WTF am I to do? So its back to saying screw it.

But, although honestly disappointed I am glad because breaking this could mean a calm relationship once more.

Tonight everything is confirmed for me to go to our beach house. Spend a night and come back tomorrow evening. Going with da gang (Bia, her brother, her bfriend and Bia's friend). It should be fun, change of pace, change routine, CHANGE!!! YEY!! If no one cancels (its T minus 45mins, still possible for someone to cancel).

Have a good peacefull weekend to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home