Thursday, July 28, 2005

Releif!!


Happy Village I - Walker T
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
So... I havent been here for a little while. Actually, I havent been here because for best or worst these have been frustrating days.

I have been working too much these past days since we are flipping semesters. I have started a relationship with what seems to be the wrong person in the wrong time. We had something on Sunday, I tried to see her throughout that week but she didnt really make an effort and traveled. She has been back for a couple of days now and I havent seen her yet. Im not carrying forth any sort sort of relationship all by myself. Screw that.

I havent gone out much, havent releived some of the much accumulated stress.

So, today I was pissed, really really pissed. One of the few moments when I needed to go out with friends and everyone had gone out and no one made an effort to invite me. Screw that.

So.. I stayed in front of my comp, listening to the only music that no matter how stressed I am will make me better (Underworld Born Snippy and Cowgirl). When, all of a sudden, to make my life a lot happier came a friend.

He logged on the net, we spoke using mics for over 1 hour. Just a friend to friend chat. I felt soooooo much better. Thats why Im here writing.

This is my happy blog, for PR purposes. So, right now Im happy, very happy, the weight of stress, frustration was removed easily by a simple conversation with a friend. Nice how the simplest of things make the biggest difference.

Anyone have a free ticket to the US? I'd take it! I want to move!

One day I will, I know I will.

peace & luv to all!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

Hello Bia!

dude, these are venting blogs, no worries, I was not hurt, it was a moment thing. Also, I didnt and wouldnt blame you.

Thursday night was a long day, a couple of things happened at night, but none related to you. Honestly, none of this was directed to you. No worries, no harm done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home