Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Relaxing weekend / annoying weekend


Sunset by ocean 2
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Im always like this, my life can never be monotonous it seems, but thats good.

Ok, my ex-fling-friend-something is traveling, so my only contact with her has been through phone calls, my cell phone bill next month will indeed make me cry like a baby... It will be quite depressive. I think she is coming back monday, but she might travel again on thursday (vacation). I told her (with sarcasm) that this is a lovely time to try to be with her... with all of this traveling. Lets see if she will travel again or not.

On Friday I went out. Shame on me!! But, remember the hot blonde chick that was flirting with me? So, I had organized with her to go to a bar with friends. For a couple of reasons I got there at 2am, she had already left to a club nearby. Now, if it were just that, I would be a bit disappointed, but... She had left with my cousin. Then I got pissed.

A rule that we have in our culture (and I dont know how common it is) that no one ever flirts with the person your friend is interested in. So, from several accounts, my cousin was really trying to go for this girl. She didnt give in and didnt make out with him.

She later returned to our table with him and a few other people. At that time, I was speaking with a friend, she had thought I was with someone. Complicated, really complicated. But, since officially I am still single, I will see what this girl wants.

Sunday, as a really rare moment, I went to the beach. Now, that was quite fun, I had forgotten how fun it is to be at the beach, wearing sunglasses checking out chicks in bikinis and talking to friends. Really pleasant.

Lots of sleeping early on the weekend and only went out once. Not bad.

At work training is almost over, I finished with two people, this afternoon I will finish with another instructor.

A'aight, gotta go get ready for work again.

Peace!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

a-aight! Boy D-man you just can't get those ladies to realize your the bomb-diggity! Hmmmm... generally I think that a rule in a lot of places about not making a move on someone elses girl... but it seems to be rarely adheared to anymore. Hope your week goes better!

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home