Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekend with conflicts...


magritte-condition-humaine
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
ok, so, as usual something new always happens with me on the weekend, so lets get to it.

Ok, so friday we go out, my cousin, her bfriend, myself and my other cousin comes later. I feel tempted to call the ex-fling, but I dont call her. Another woman who wanted to go out, before I thought about really inviting her, she says shes gonna stay @ home. So I go...

Im there at the bar, venting to my friends, having a nice chat and then... The ex-fling shows up out of the blue. Ok, so... For the past week I got really tired of acting nice to her and hear back some small offenses, some not-so-nice words. I know she says them to me not in an offensive way, but still, when it gets to a point its tiring, specially cause she says these things only to me.

So, I dont really know if she would be pissed I'm out and didnt invite her. Plus, whenever we talk were not having such a good conversation. I say a quick hello not to take the risk of something bad happening. Then she leaves for a minute, comes back says bye and then I try to say a propper hello, she is now pissed and she turns her back and leaves. Thats that for the night for me, I go home and my cousins go to another bar, I have to work saturday morning.

Saturday, my cousins stay at home sleeping, I go out to a bar with my cousin's bfriend. We sit, chat, rememberances from the past arent hitting me that much anymore, yey for me! But, my cousin gets pissed at me b/c we went out. Theres plenty more details regarding the "being pissed" that goes here, but I'll spare you.

On sunday, I almost go out at night with my cousin. He is going to somewhere new, doesnt know much what the place is like, doesnt know what time he is coming back. Since I had to work this morning early, I stay at home. After 1am he calls me, hes already home, the place sucked big time. In adittion, his friend that I've met several times from parties, had a fight with her bfriend. OMG! So many freaking fights, must be the moon...

At work, things are going, SSDD. Busy bee hiring new instructors.

To Alice that asked, a little more details from the situation at work... Our manager (shes not my boss though) told the company owners some things about the way I was interacting with the staff. Sometimes I do pressure, I ask for things for yesterday. She tells some cases to my boss that had already been solved. My boss calls my attention. Of course, I was a bit incorrect in my actions, but who doesnt slip? She was a bit unfair also, telling her version of the story.

Oh well, and so life is. Another week is to come, lets go for it!
peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home