Monday, July 11, 2005

My life, one of them mexican soap operas...


Confused
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Ok, here we go for this weekend's update. A never to forget weekend, for better or for whatever...

So... Friday I stayed at home, slept, slept a lot. Saturday we went out, me, my counsin and her bfriend. They were celebrating their 1 yr dating anniversary and I was drinking.

BTW, Im getting tired of writing the "cousin" and "other cousin" and I dont really want to put real names... Yall have any suggestions for names? My creativity is reeeally bad. We have the following:
One female cousin, her boyfriend, my other male cousin, the ex-something fling.
Theres other people too, but these appear most often here.

Sunday... Do yall know the fling-ex-fling-long-time-friend (over 10yrs). Ok... so... Sunday we go out, now this gets reeeeallly interesting.

We go, me, my cousin, her brother, her boyfriend, my cousin thats visitng and my friend. Over there we find my co-worker and her sister. Now, picture a tall, blond, light-colored eyes woman with a very nice body... Its my co-worker's friend.

Now, we went out a couple of times, I flirt with her she flirts back, but nothing happens. Until this moment I have kept my friend and she apart, 'cause my friend might cuss her out or do something to her. Shes a jelous person, although we have nothing with each other.

So, we had both there at the bar. I sit close to my friend and I am from time to time talking to her. BUT, I am flirting a lot with this other woman and she is flirting back. She comes to our table, sits by me and we talk. When we kiss good bye... oh man... it was a very close but not that close kiss.

My friend gets kinda pissed, says she isnt touching my hand anymore or kissing my face. lol So, they go out and eventually so do we.

We go to drop off my friend, she walks out of the car and so do I, while theres 4 other people waiting for us and watching us.

We talk, talk, try again to set things straight, again we talk so she either lets me go to date other people and not get pissed or we start dating...

Eventually, after talking some, we kiss and kiss, and kiss. I ask her what does this make of us and we will not plan that yet. Strange how life is, I have no idea of what this will become, I tried but couldnt really picture us until this point, lets take it a day at a time.

I dont know if what changed her mind was the real danger of seeing me with another woman, since I was almost going to make out with this gorgeous woman that was flirting with me.

Oh... life... lets see what will happen, its just like one of them soap operas...

To add to that, I get home pissed drunk, and get to work an hour late, cutting training short by 1 hr... And I was greeted by my boss, he doesnt say a thing, but.. 'cmon, Im working 14hr days sometimes, like tomorrow...

peace & love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home