Sunday, June 19, 2005

Dom Quixote


dom quixote
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
ok... another weekend update...

This week has come and gone, not a minute too soon. At work, some stressful events, but what is work without those moments.. Its the natural process. I was planning to have a bit of a lighter workload until the end of this month. But... change of plans and my life for the next month or so at work will be pretty hard. But... oh well, suck it up and take it like a man.

Social life... this weekend was a lot lighter then usual. My pocket felt the effects of the past weekends. Added to that, Im increasingly tired. But, yesterday was fun, we went out to a nice bar we had never been before and afterwards we went to another bar. Got home after 5am.

The fling situation, which was suppose to have been ex-fling is still generating a few headaches. Its something that for some reason I cant get out of easily. I need a new hobby, a sport, something to occupy my time so I dont feel the need to call. I havent seen her in a while, but phone calls are almost daily, either from me or from her.

I just saw the batman movie, after these kinds of movies sometimes I catch myself thinking of life in another reality. Time to read Dom Quixote again, get the tricks to change one's life without much effort. I feel like I am in need of change again, change cities, change something.

Until that time all that is left is going to sleep and get ready for another workday. But, always making it fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home