Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"When I go forwards you go backwards and somewhere we will meet."

Title from Radiohead's Elecioneering from the "OK Computer" album.

ok, so its been a while since I've been here... I think its the dating life that takes away a lot of exciting news and replaces it with other news. But lets see what we got...

Now, for the UPDATES:

I am enjoying my month-long vacation from work. Actually, on my first day of vacation I went to work to finish a couple of errands and now I'm still kinda working... Theres a pending project that I still have to work on and I have been answering a few phone calls these past few days because our paycheck is a couple days late (I'm not the one responsible for payment but being the supervisor...). So my account had enough money for me to buy a pack of cigarettes, just now I went to buy one and I have a bit over a buck left. Sheeesh, I hope we get some dough soon.

Now I was also supposed to be coming back from a week-long trip. I didn't go. I was going to my father's house because he would travel and I would watch over the house. But, my father decided not to travel so I didn't go. I will in the near future, nothing confirmed yet.

In technology news: I am now a proud owner of a new cell phone. It was quite interesting actually. I was walking around the mall with my girlfriend and decided to go in a cell phone carrier's store and ask them what and/or how much they would give me if I changed to their company. With their offer I called my carrier and told them what I had received, my carrier then gave me this new phone for a buck (and now I have a fixed plan with lower rates)!!! Try it out in your neck of the woods to see what you can get!!! After that I did the same for my aunt and for my father. So now we all have spiffy new phones with cameras!! Which means I can take some pictures, useless and kinda nice ones. So now I have taken pictures of me sleeping, pics of me at a bar, all sorts of needless pics.

In family news: my brother (and Santa Claus) are coming to town!! My brother is coming tomorrow, Santa, I guess only Sunday. Its been a bit under two years that I haven't seen my brother so that will be quite nice. It would've been better if I had money, but... lets hope that problem is solved tomorrow.

Actually, I had some money, but don't anymore because my girlfriend's cell phone broke down so I went and got one for her for xmas. Now I'm just broke.

And speaking about dating... Again we had another crisis, again I asked to resign from my position and again she said things could and would change. Now, for blog readers this looks old and stupid now. But... I think things will work out, next time though I don't think I will threaten to resign, I will just resign. Occurring problems are fine, but recurring problems are just stupidity. Plus, blog readers would welcome the add in the number of posts a single Danilo usually has. lol, jus kiddin (I have a weird sense of humor).

So, Santa Claus is coming, my brother is coming, my birthday is coming (my money is coming??) For xmas we should have a family gathering on the night of the 24th, I will also visit my mother's side of the family (I haven't seen in quite a while). On the 25th we have here a much bigger xmas feast with aunts, uncles, cousins,... we have a big family so theres gonna be lots and lots of people. On the 26th... my birthday!! I have no idea what to do, it will be a monday, which sucks for nightlife. But I have high hopes, I will find something. For New Years, I will either be traveling or will celebrate with family. That is still undecided.

Merry xmas to all!! If I don't write until then, Happy & Joyful & Peaceful & Fun 2006!!
peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home