Monday, June 06, 2005

And another non-typical weekend...

Ok, so this has been an unexpected weekend.

It all started on friday, I was extremely tired at home, thinking about going out with my cousin to have a quick drink. Then I receive a message from a friend saying she really wants to go out, her sister just broke up with her now ex- and also wants to go out.

I call my cousin to tell him about the news and we go to get them. We go out, first to a chilled, more romantic bar, they dont like it, its not upbeat enough, we move and go somewhere else. We go somewhere else, it was a blast. I was talking with my friend's sister while my cousin was talking to my friend. To make a long story short, it was very nice. I was very happy to have gone out with this person, I was trying to go out with her for a while.

Saturday we all go out again, the night doesnt go so well, some things happened. I just wasnt much in the mood after a few things occured...

Sunday we go out, her sister doesnt go out, she was sleeping. I get home, shes awake and we chat on the net, today again. We are set to go out again on saturday.

But... saturday is a loooong way from here, lets see what happens, whos going to accompany me this weekend. Its also a tricky weekend, its our valentine's day on sunday, we gotta pick well who is going to accompany me not to give any wrong ideas...

A strange but very nice weekend. We shall see what happens. Peace!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home