Sunday, May 29, 2005

Relaxed...


Sleep Canto #4 - Tracy Adams
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
So, this weekend was pretty calm, sooo calm. Thursday was a holiday for us so I went out with a friend to a nearby bar (my cousin's bfriend). We chatted, drank, bitched about some things, unfortunately spoke about a past situation. It was good, very good indeed.

Thursday I slept, friday worked and slept. Nope, didn't get hammered on my friday night. We were going to go out but there were a few problems and I didnt have too much energy. Work drained some of my energy, had a meeting with my staff.

On saturday we went out. After 1:30am we sat at the bar because we left late and I really didnt want to go to a bar where some of my cousin's friends were. We tried searching for a few other places but eventually we got back there.

We sat, drank, and chatted some. I just wasnt too much in the mood, the bar didnt kick it for me either. Almost 5am we were home, after I paid over half of the table's bills because the girls my cousin invited didnt have enough money. This sucks, but oh well.

So, pretty laid back weekend, been listening to Massive Attack which felt perfectly in tune with my weekend.

peace!

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

eh? I would have given the smack down if they didn't pay... you want me to come down and regulate some punishment? You just let me know and I will be one of the first down to Brasil. note: I said Brasil, not Brazil.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

By the way I love the pics of art you have on your posts.

Your the Man Danilo
XOXo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home