Monday, May 23, 2005

Wish on a Star...


Wish on a Star
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
I wish... I wish a complicated, unecessarily complicated situation would resolve.

You, please tell me, if a person is jealous of you when you go out, what does it mean? If you didnt miss a person and now you do, what does it mean? Rhetorical question it seems, but this is when I say life is too complicated, or it seems I make it so.

By rare occurance this kind of post is being written here (and not on THE othe secret webspace).

So... this week, what has happened?? Things at work seems like it will get better on one side but then, like no perfect world there seems to be some trouble ahead.

I went out with da fling on friday, I dont really know if things are progressing or not... Went to sleep on saturday and today I went out.

Now I'm a bit buzzed, nice, first time writing here when I'm a bit buzzed. But just to say I went out without da fling and for a moment I missed her...

Dont really know what is going on, but those are the thoughts from complexities of a complex mind... Just one more to be added to the plethora of strange thoughts...

take care and let the future hold the truth. Peace!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Dr. Alice is here to listen... give me the scoop on the girl.

Let me into your head!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home