Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Silence....

okay, I have now inspired some curiosity in regards to a complicated issue, but this comes from my request of assistance, I admit.

However... from today's picture you can foresee what is coming next... This blog is not anonymous enough for me to relay the information I would like to be able to relay. The person mentioned is also reading this blog, although with limited comprehension because of the language barrier. I do have another blog that is hidden away, anonymous, where I speak with a lot more freedom. If anyone is interest I can send an email.

But anywho... time and wisdom (whatever I have of those) will solve the problem. A complicated issue it is mostly because its a friendship of over a decade that I don't want to jeopardize no matter what happens.

She is a very nice person, we are both complex people; with the mix of all of this I don't know how far it will go. Lets wait and see.

take care everyone, thanks for the concern, I do appreciate it.

Peace and be happy always!!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

You are about as complex as a chameleon needing to hide in a scottish man's kilt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home