Monday, May 16, 2005

Weekend, crazy, strange weekend


La Vie - Marc Chagall
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
ok, this was a pretty unusual weekend. To start off with friday...

Friday I went out with da gang (sounds cool doesn't it...). I went with my cousin and her bfriend. Suppose to have been only us three, then my cousin has the brilliant idea of calling the known here as "fling". So, she goes, amazingly without much effort to convince... surprisingly.

So we all go out. Our story is a veeery long one, but let me just say that there were many things that were left unsaid and many questions that had to be answered. So, at the end of the night we talk, and talk and talk. Many things were said, cleared out, sortted out. There are still somethings that are still unclear, but... To wrap up the story, I have no strings attached right now, single, wonderful single life, honestly I enjoy it. Parties suffice my current needs.

Ok, then saturday morning I work, 9am-12pm. I come home, sleep from 2pm 'till 9pm... wow, that was relaxing. And I stay home for the rest of the weekend.

Yup, no parties, no going out, just chilling. Listening to many things, from Weezer to Air to Pixies... Strangly soothing weekend.

peace to yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home