Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF! The week is almost over!!


Harmony - Red Sorsdahl Phase
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Ok, this has been a looooooong week. We have a new person, so I've been kind enough to help her out and stay until close. Which means, good 'ole me starts at about 7am and ends at 9:30pm with a 2hr lunch break.

There were also a few other things that happened at work, some other change of staff, but.. What can I do. Unfortunately theres nothing I can do.

Ok, so now its friday night, tomorrow I have to work early morning, but getting drunk is so tempting... I think we're going out, not 100% confirmed yet.

I've given up on a fling, too complicated. Unfortunately I'm a bit too busy for that right now... So, what I need is a woman that is smart, good lookin and not complicated. Someone told me I should give up if thats what Im looking for... hahahahaha

As we say in Brazil, "hope is the last thing to die off." In other words, dont lose hope, lol.

Harmony, a difficult thing to achieve if you are an overachiever.

peace to all!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Yeah, I am sure you showed her around the office...

what a playboy!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

don't you have a portugese translator thing on this site?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home