Saturday, May 07, 2005

Tonight I am going...


Wall of Sound - Chris Harvey
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
to go out, for a change, lol.

Okay, today there will be a concert of a band I know but am not really a big fan. This promises to be a massive concert public wise. I'm going pretty much for the company, someone invited me, then I invited some other people and here we go. But... I don't know if I will like it, don't know a single lyric of the band and its going to be tooooo crowded.

I shall inform later.

The rest.. all is fine-and-dandy! The week flew by, we had a change in the staff (for the better), and I havent gotten the flu everyone is getting (at least I havent gotten until now).

So, let's see how it goes, I'm going to get ready.

Peace, love and let the music groove your soul!

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

you ARE the grooviest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home