Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Was it fun? Was it nice? Was it incredibly fun and nice?!


The Scream - Edvard Munch
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
ok, this pic is exaggerating a bit, but... for me the concert sucked big time.

Imagine a crowd of thousands of people, imagine having people everywhere you turn right up close to you... Im not too fond of crowds, thus, my reasoning for disliking the event.

I didnt like the band, actually don't know them much, not even a single lyric. I went because of the friends that were going, basically thats what happened.

But, halfway in the main perfomance (it was on an open-air stage), I went inside an e-music night club and stayed there until that became too packed.

So, to wrap up the night, I was stalked by an old ugly lady... (old means much much older then I am, like 15yrs diff). She was bizarre and she was always there, near me, dancing towards me with her looks... what did I do to deserve this, hahahahaha. My karma, blame it on my karma.

Afterwards we went out to have those post-parties incredibly big meals.

This week so far is turning out to be quite hectic, but thats for another post...

peace!

4 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Hey, don't knock it honey. Jon says that Older women are where it's at...

So when you coming back to the states?

By the way, your words made me feel a lot better. I will give you more info on my site whenever I get a chance.

XOXO

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Vavoom.

This man has ALWAYS had a hell of a social life.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

Vavoom, my philosophy has always been: work hard, party hard. So far its working out well.

Alice, nice to hear from you!! I think I will make a visit around Sept or Oct for 2 weeks at most.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Let me know, I wanna give you a big ole' kiss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home