Sunday, April 24, 2005

Musical Weekend


Party Pig - Sophie Harding
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
So... I liked this weekend, fun it was. It kinda started off on a thursday, went out with my cousin and came back around 5am. Lots of fun (enough said about that day).

On saturday we went out to a Jazz party. It was actually a lot more fun than I had imagined. I beleive Jazz to be one of those musical styles that the song speaks to you, you have to feel the music. This type of music, be it trip-hop, ambient, trance, psy-trance, jazz, classical,... just as long as its purpose is emotion... that is my cup of tea. So, came back home on a sunday at 5am.

On sunday I went to see another cousin perform with his band in a public event (I have many cousins...). Now this performance was actually surprisingly good. I thought he would be playing some punk/hard rock... But no, very good ambient-style. Very good indeed.

So, two days, two different musical experiences which made me very happy and charged for the week.

Ok, have a nice week to all. Have fun always! Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home