Saturday, April 23, 2005

Confusing


Confusing
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
People are...

On one of my trips, there I was in a brand new city, brand new country, I was incredibly happy, I was also visiting a friend (this was a couple of years ago).

So, on my way to get my luggage I meet an airport staff and start chatting with her, very nice woman. So, I ask her, how is it working in this area, do you like it? She responds...:

"After many years working here, sometimes I would really like to have been a vet."
"Why?" I ask.
"I like animals, if they like you they lick you, if they dont like you they bite you, people are too confusing..."

At that time I give that small laugh and shrug off that comment like its not important. At the end of that trip and up 'till now I realize how true that sentence is. Unfortunately, people are too confusin, too many things biasing our social interactions, too many fakeness (is that a word??)

Anywhos, we are social creatures, so... Cough it up and take it like a man!

peace, lets go party!!

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Don't you find it interesting how you would rather have people act like animals in that case? People are unpredictable, confusing, highly volatile, and not to mention backstabbing. If only we could read people as easily as we could a puppy dog (or in your back-ass-words case, monkeys).

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

Hi Fantastic Alice!! wow, u, here!

You know you are right and I am wrong, it was just a ranting momment. The complexities of the human interaction are indeed a necessary pleasurable evil.

Ranting comes from my luck of having so many complicated interactions... Theres a bigger story behind this and several other posts which could explain in more details but I prefer to maintain some secrecy.

Luvs ya lots and lots!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home