Sunday, May 01, 2005

Recharged


In Dreams - C Vinney
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
So, this weekend was peaceful, very calm, very relaxing.

Saturday morning I worked, things went smoothly, except when I was leaving. But everything went ok.

Aterwards we go across the street to have a drink with a few co-workers. They dont have drinks... only in Brazil will a bar/restaurant not have alcohol... We go to the restaurant beside my house.

We eat BBQ, drink, badmouth some people, talk about current events,... it was very fun. Then home it is, after 4pm.

Up until that moment I havent left the house. Just watching some TV, listening to music, from The Cure, Faithless until Überzone. Watched House of Flying Daggers... just relaxed. It was a long week, so this is nice. I even invited a few people to go out, but they didnt want to and I was too tired to energize anyone enough to go out...

Ok, lets see what next week has in store for us.

Peace to all, enjoy!!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

How about I move down to Rio with you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home