Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good day it was! Indeed, good day


Meditative Rose - Salvador Dali
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.

So, when I thought of writing this email I had a completly different idea of what this post was going to be about. But, luckily this day changed a little my perception of things.

Ok, so today was one of those once-in-a-blue-moon good day. Not 'cause good days do not pass by me, just because the occurances of today are not that frequent.

So... the day started off me waking up late. Theres something that doesnt happen often. Then there comes the preparation for going to my cousin's house for a little get together. But, right before going I chat for a brief while with my friend in the US. Theres another good occurance, hasnt happened in a while.

I went to my cousin not really THAT excited to go cause I didnt know many people. However I went 'cause she said I would have fun, trusting in her I went.

Over there I meet her friends and her boyfriend. Really cool people. Then I finally meet in person someone I've "known" for about 7yrs. A sort of pen pal from the days I was in the US.

The afternoon passes by, more chatting, more chatting, with my cousin, her friends, the other friend of ours. And when I realize it, the time had flown, it was already 7pm. Now, for me the time flies only in two cases, lots of work to be done or lots of fun being experienced.

It was a very pleasant evening. Lets hope I come across some of those people again. Its incredible how much fun I have in the company of this cousin of mine.

And when I came back I receive an email from another friend I havent heard from in ages. It's ok she only wrote to say her email changed, but its nice to hear at least a word from her. It inspires one of those once-in-a-semester-email of "hows life going".

Good day, a little nostalgic to hear from those I havent heard in a while and also good to have met some nice people.

Now let the week begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home