Sunday, April 17, 2005

Weeks gone and...

So... this week, how was it?!

Different things happened. At work, pretty smooth, no huge problems, just a lot of work. General meeting closed the week for us and some new clients, so it was positive.

Social life... Thursday my cousin calls, says hes with some problems, long time I havent spoken with him so I invite to go out. We go to a night BBQ... regrets.. I was staaaarving and the people there werent, so the food took very loooong, and since there were many people, not much food for me. So, I ended up speaking with him for a while and seeing some people I havent seen in ages.

Friday, I had planned for a "romantic" night, hmmm... Just me and a friend, I thought of extending the invitation to my cousin and her bfriend, no problem. We were going to a fancy bar, then changed to a party, then ended up going to another bar. It was very cool, very nice, got back home at 4am to wake up around 6:30am to go to work.

So, was it "romantic", dont know, look at the picture and you will have some idea. Confusing it is, sometimes it looks like its something, and then... But confusing is my life, so... 'Tis all bizarre and well!

Peace to all and happy drinking! Theres still one more night before the work week starts, enjoy it!

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, so whos the girl?

You know I have to approve!

No chicky is good enough for my Danilo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home