Sunday, February 27, 2005

Wow its already...

Ok, I've just had one of those moments.. We've almost covered 1/4 of the year... My weekend is over... Whats up with the time?!

Weekend activities... relax... Did nothing yesterday, today for lunch there was a family gathering celebrating my uncle's bday (lots of food!!!) and at night I helped a friend do her Univ hmk. Nope, no TV, at most 30mins total. Im at a point that even if I try I can't really sit in front of the TV... nothing good to watch.

In other news... I apologize for the sole reader(s) of this thingy for too much talk about my work. However, currently my life is my work. As a co-worker said, if Im awake, Im at work. Actually, I dont mind it THAT much, just feel bad that my social life kinda sucks...

Consequence of this working too much? A small vicious cycle!! Work too much, poor social life, poor social life, devote more time to work, which then continues the poor social life... This is an overstatement though, I still go out for some fun here and then.

nighty night! peace to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home