Saturday, February 26, 2005

Past...


Meditative Rose
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Okay, right now its Saturday morning, 7:30am, right before work. This post was suppose to have been written last night; however, the site, the computer (the drinks...) didnt cooperate with me much, so here we go.

[yesterday]... it was a fine day, relaxing for a change (nice change!!). It was a good day. A very nice online meeting at work, then went "home".

In other news... today I went out with my cousin, and her bfriend. Pretty nice, taking out the fact of a few remembrances...But that is part of life. The past can come back to haunt, humor, or surprise us. Even wierder is when a memory can do all of these things at the same time. Ok... strange past experiences I have... At least I have plenty of un-boring stories to tell my grandkids.

I thing thats it for now...
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home