Sunday, February 13, 2005

Weekend Update

So, It's been a while since I've written anything here, reason for that is... I really havent been at home much lately. Went out Wednesday night, Friday, Saturday...

Friday night I wanted to go out to celebrate the arrival of a friend. We went out to "Bardot" with a student of ours, cousins and friends. It was pretty nice, the only thing that bothered me a bit was that he wasnt much in the mood to go or drink. But overall it was nice.

Saturday we went out to "Boteco" to celebrate the birthday of a former student. That was fun. Both days I met new people, found new things about some people I already new, talked about some daunting memories,... Pleasant evenings.

At work, some more problems solved, other problems came up, the usual.

So.. this week had a busy work life and busy social life.

As a last note, before writing this I was searching for the art to simbolize the topic of this post. As I read through some descriptions of this painting, I thought it's history has a quite a good resemblance of somethings that have been occuring in the past months. Pretty interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home