Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Last day of rest...

And so we have it... Day #4 of our Carnaval holiday, last day of peace, quiet, and rest. Tomorrow it's back to real life once more. However, it's not as bad as it seems.

Okay, first thing which will explain the picture herein. My bedroom will change a little bit to receive a roommate. For those of you who know me do realize how this could be bad news. On the contrary though!! It will be good news for two reasons: (1) I'm pretty much at work during the entire day so, it's not like the room is being THAT used by me... and (2) He is a pretty good guy, my soon-to-be cousin-in-law (if such an expression exists). Fun times are ahead. One concrete change for the year that has arrived.

So, back to work in a little over 12 hrs. Not as bad, with this amount of rest I'm ready for it. Bring it on! I enjoy the work I do and do miss it if out of it for too long. So, I'm glad to go back tomorrow.

Tomorrow it's a night to go out, celebration night!

Peace to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home