Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Aficionado


The Aficionado
Originally uploaded by madeinbrazil.
Ok, what day is today??? Actually I've forgotten what day it was for a while. Thats how my day is going...

Today I went to work a little before 7:30am, taught, then started solving many problems until 1pm, had a meeting then went for lunch at 2pm. Came back at 3pm and did many other things until 6pm. Taught at 6:30pm, finished at 7:30pm, then tried to do a few more things. However, lack of necessary tools (a computer) didnt allow me to do my job. Loooooong day, ate across the street, entire day raining. Dude, I need some rest.

Aficionado I am for my work; however, I need a life outside my work, its getting pretty hard. Lets see what tomorrow brings, I know today was a little harder then usual. Hopefully the problems that were solved wont come up again.

I need some sleep and I need it bad!
peace to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home