Wednesday, February 16, 2005

And today...

Ok, just so you get an idea of my life today....

7:30am class 'til 9am. 10am class (the student didnt show up...) and problem-solving. Went home to have lunch, came back at 3pm. Many many things until 6:30pm. After that, pretty much just class until 9:30pm, got home, ate dinner, rested a bit and 11pm is right now. In less then 8hrs Im going to be back there.

However, hectic as it seems, today was a lot lighter then yesterday. I'm still trying to find out what was different, once I find the secret I shall repeat it over and over and over again. Maybe it was Powderfinger singing to my ears during lunch.

Ok, in a while another day shall start. Yey for new days!! Lets see how many surprises I get.

peace to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home