Sunday, February 20, 2005

Relaxing for a change

Ok, so the weekend has officially passed. What was done to it?

Saturday I worked during the morning and a bit in the afternoon. Then, I went with a friend/co-worker to see The Aviator. Later we hung out a bit more and then we went home. After that, went out to a restaurant with my cousin and her boyfriend. Very productive day!! Sunday, rest, rest, rest. Watched a couple of movies and rested. Very pleasant.

In other thoughts... This weekend I had another interesting experience. This occured and demonstrated to me the truth and need of a project that I am working on in the field of HR. The importance of personal competencies in the ability/inability to train someone for a job position. Right now no details about it, in the future I shall describe more in length.

Time to sleep, nighty-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home