Friday, February 04, 2005

Day One....

Ok, here is day one of this new web adventure. A deeper, more obscure and uncensored version of this thing lies hidden somewhere on the net. This I will release for the general public. General news.

Ok, I've just finished with a long and stressful week at work. Many, many things to do, many many changes were done. Overall I think it was a success, although we did have some problems with this change. But, luckily the negative consequences were kept to a minimum.

Today is also pre-carnaval. Friday night, after working for 14 hrs I feel pretty burnt-out to go out or to do anything beyond press some keys on my comp. Thus, here I am. For the next few days I expect to get a lot of sleep, rest and peace.

Professional life is good, social life is good, so... 'tis all good!
Peace out for day #1!

Listening to: Phoenix - Alphabetial
The things I do possess
Sometimes they own me too
What they gonna do to me?
It's hopeless, hopeless... (Everything is Everything)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home